While many people need self storage, it’s often for different reasons. At Devon, we want you to get the storage you need at an affordable rate. That’s why we offer several features to provide versatility and variety for your unique storage experience.
Each facility has standard security protocols to give our tenants peace of mind. But when it comes to different units, everyone has different needs. We like to cater to all your needs, whether they’re big, small, or focused on convenience.
- Range of Sizes: We offer a wide range of unit sizes, from as small as 12 square feet all the way up to 300 square feet and larger. From storing holiday items to a whole home, you can store as much or as little as you need.
- Parking Spaces: Our outdoor parking spaces let you keep boats, RVs, or automobiles on our lot and protected by our security features. This helps you clean out a garage, declutter a driveway, and even save money on a marina rental.
- Climate Controlled: The option of climate controlled storage lets you keep valuables, collectibles, machinery, and other sensitive items in self storage without worrying about damage from extreme weather patterns. Some facilities also offer the option of wine storage, set at the ideal temperature and lighting requirements for aging wine.
- Drive-Up Units: At Devon, we have a drive-thru principle; we try to make many of our units drive-up accessible. When you can drive your moving truck right up to a unit, moving heavy items becomes far less burdensome.
- Ground Floor Units: Even if a drive-up unit is not available, we offer ground floor units so you don’t have to lift heavy items while trying to navigate stairs. But even if you don’t get a ground floor unit, you’ll have access to spacious lifts as well as carts and dollies to take some of the weight off your shoulders – literally.
In addition to our typical unit features and options, we have more amenities for your added convenience.
- Online Payments: Our online payment portal is set up so you don’t have to come in to pay rent each month. Instead of taking time from work or missing the first part of your kid’s soccer game, save yourself the trouble and pay from the comfort of your own home.
- Generous Access Hours: Self storage should be like an addition to your home, not a bank vault. We believe accessing your items should be easy and convenient; which is why our facilities are open to tenants seven days a week, from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Moving Supplies for Purchase: It’s hard enough to pack everything as efficiently as possible, let alone find the boxes you need. We don’t want you to trek around town looking for packing tape, mattress covers, or cardboard boxes. We offer everything you need to complete your move – whether it’s to a new house or into your storage unit.
- Available Tenant Insurance: If your homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover your unit, we can help. And while we work hard to protect your belongings, tenant insurance covers you in the rare instances of natural disasters or theft.
- Unit Locks for Purchase: With years of experience, we’re happy to help. We can answer any questions you have about locks for your unit – and you can get everything you need right on-site.
We Have the Unit for You!
Only pay for the storage you need with our wide-ranging unit sizes and options. If you’re not sure which units work for you, try our storage space calculator. We aim to make self storage as convenient as possible, so if you have any questions, please contact your local Devon Self Storage facility. We’re here to help!