Security is a significant aspect of self storage. Your belongings are important to you, and you want to make sure they’re protected. At Devon Self Storage, it’s important to us that you don’t lose sleep at night wondering how your grandma’s china set is doing at your local storage location. That’s why we’re not just in the business of providing affordable storage options – we also offer peace of mind.
At Devon, your belongings aren’t just taking up space. We care about your stored items as much as you do, and we take great care to make sure they’re protected. We employ the most efficient and effective security measures to protect your belongings – because peace of mind should come free. Take a look at some of the security features we use:
- 24/7 Video Surveillance: We use a state-of-the-art electronic video surveillance system to carefully watch over your units and everything inside.
- 24/7 Dispatch Center: Our facilities are equipped with alarms that connect to a quick-response, 24-hour dispatch center that monitors intruders from the moment they step on facility property.
- Well-Lit, Fully-Fenced Properties: To deter any suspicious activity, all our facilities are fully lit and fenced, with access only for current tenants.
- Secure Access: While our access hours are generous, they also prevent late-night wandering through the facility; not to mention that only current tenants can enter using their personal access code and key.
- Individual Unit Security: The only person with a key to your unit is you. Even our own staff doesn’t have access to your unit as long as your lease is active.
Trust Your Belongings with Devon Self Storage
Whether you’re storing an antique roadster or a three-speed bike for your child’s next birthday, you can rest assured knowing that at Devon, we only use the most effective security features. There are a lot of factors to consider when deciding on self storage, but when it comes to facility security, we’ve always got you covered.