Covid 19 Updates
DEVON SELF STORAGE – A MESSAGE ON CORONAVIRUS-19
As a valued customer, your safety and wellbeing are our top priority. We are carefully monitoring the situation and following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), regulatory agencies as well as local health officials. With continued and evolving news around coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to personally share the steps Devon Self Storage is taking to protect its customers and employees.
- NO CONTACT RENTALS: Our facilities remain open for business and while we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we have an online rental option available if you can’t visit a site.
- NO CONTACT BILL PAYMENTS: You don’t need to visit the facility to make your payment. We encourage all customers to set up for Auto Pay or Pay Online.
- CLEANLINESS: We’ve always taken seriously the cleanliness of our facilities and units. We know this is now more important than ever and in alignment with guidance from health authorities we are implementing additional measures to clean and disinfect our sites.
- EMPLOYEE SAFETY: Employee wellbeing is also a top priority. All Devon team members have been briefed on preventative actions as circulated by the CDC and are utilizing best practices for maintaining a healthy and safe work environment.
- 3 PROTOCOLS WE FOLLOW:
- Pre and Post sanitization of the office and facility.
- Repeated sanitization of all premises and frequently touched surfaces.
- Thorough 30-second hand washing and social distancing (ex. No handshakes).
At Devon, we understand “Life Happens”. Today and always, we are committed to helping you solve all your storage needs. Thank you again for choosing Devon.
Devon Self Storage Team
EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE. BEST IN-CLASS SECURITY.
We offer our clients the best available storage options and security measures to match life’s challenges.
With Devon Self Storage as your partner, you’ll always rest easy knowing we are working for you. Each of our locations is outfitted with 24/7 security monitoring, a fully fenced perimeter, well-lit grounds, and electronic gated entrance. Our experienced management team is onsite during operation hours and happy to lend a hand, answer a question, or find the right storage solution to meet your needs – whether it’s a temporary fix or a long-term partnership.