Headquarters: Emeryville, CA (San Francisco Bay Area)
Senior Management (Devon Headquarters):
- Kenneth E. Nitzberg, Chairman & CEO
- Angus Goldie-Morrison, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Jeffrey Humphrey, Senior Vice President, Asset Management
- Gregory Mackay, Senior Vice President, Acquisitions
- Dayle Marier, Senior Vice President & Controller
- Kimberly Siclari, Senior Vice President, Due Diligence & General Counsel
Senior Management (Field Operations)
- Devon was founded in 1988
- Devon’s senior management team has worked together for an average of 20 years
- Prior experience together managing $2 billion of real estate assets
- Historically Devon has focused on the development of new sites and the conversion of well-located big box and/or multi-story retail stores/warehouses into high quality self storage facilities. Since 2007, Devon has acquired over 70 properties.
- The company’s portfolio today totals 57 properties in 17 states, aggregating in excess of $400 million in market value:
- 57 properties in the U.S.